Check Your Financial Aid Status
If you have been admitted to Idaho State University, you can track your FAFSA Processing through Bengal Web by using the Financial Aid channels.
You must be admitted to ISU to track your FAFSA processing through Bengal Web. If you have not yet been admitted, work directly with the Admissions Office to apply to ISU or call (208) 282-2475. Shortly after being admitted to ISU you will have access to Bengal Web.
一道本不卡免费高清We encourage you to frequently review your status online before contacting Financial Aid.
The following Financial Aid information can be viewed online:
- Financial Aid required documents and current status
- Financial Aid award status
- Financial Aid awards
- Options to Accept/Decline your Financial Aid
- Option to Report "Outside Resources" and scholarships
- Prior Financial Aid awards
Instructions for Viewing Financial Aid Status in Bengal Web:
Students can access Bengal Web if they have been admitted to ISU. If you are having trouble logging in, for assistance contact IT services at (208) 282-HELP or firstname.lastname@example.org.
一道本不卡免费高清Once you are logged in to BengalWeb, locate the "Finance" tab. The center column contains Financial Aid Status information.
一道本不卡免费高清There are 3 sections of Bengal Web you will likely need to view regarding Financial Aid:
Financial Aid Requirements
Under “Financial Aid Requirements” on Bengal Web, you can view remaining application requirements, access online documents to complete, and view financial aid requirements history.
- A green check indicates a requirement has been received (may still be in review); a red flag means something still needs to be submitted/completed.
- Incomplete requirements (red flags) will delay your financial aid award.
- Students can see remaining requirements in the next 5 to 10 business days by checking the channel again; email notification will also be sent reminding them to view updates on Bengal Web.
If you have completed entrance counseling and your promissory note, but the requirement isn’t satisfied in BengalWeb, this will change when the Financial Aid office receives proof of completion in mid-July.
My Financial Aid
一道本不卡免费高清Under “My Financial Aid” on Bengal Web, you can:
- View award information as processing is completed
- Review awards
- Review status of application
- See Satisfactory Academic Progress
- View holds
- Accept awards
The Work-Study Balance section of Bengal Web displays remaining work-study balance, placement, and supervisor contact information.
Balances only appear after award-year employment begins each fall.
一道本不卡免费高清 Museum Building. #12, Room 337
一道本不卡免费高清921 S. 8th, Stop 8077
Pocatello, ID 83209-8077