一道本不卡免费高清The mission of the Nuclear Engineering program at Idaho State is to produce nuclear engineers who will make significant contributions to the world nuclear enterprise. The specific focus of our mission is to prepare graduates to excel in a wide range of careers in nuclear engineering associated with nuclear reactors, the nuclear fuel cycle, and other applications of nuclear technology.
Program Educational Objectives - Nuclear Engineering
- Our graduates will be active in the nuclear industry or related fields, making contributions to its advancement, either in industry, research, or academics.
- Our graduates will have a record of accomplishment in the nuclear industry.
- Our graduates will engage in lifelong learning, keeping abreast of advancements in their fields.
一道本不卡免费高清Upon graduation, students of Nuclear Engineering will have demonstrated:
- An ability to apply knowledge of advanced mathematics, science and engineering, including atomic and nuclear physics, and the transport and interaction of radiation with matter, to nuclear and radiological systems and processes.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, to measure nuclear and radiation processes, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to perform nuclear engineering design of systems, components, or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Enrollment and graduation numbers
一道本不卡免费高清Degrees awarded during the time periods 7/16 - 6/17:
- Nuclear Engineering BS 6
- Nuclear Science and Engineering MS 11
- Nuclear Science and Engineering PhD 2
Enrollment during same time
- Nuclear Engineering BS 77
- Nuclear Science and Engineering MS 31
- Nuclear Science and Engineering PhD 23